Kia Orana NZ - The Cook Islands air and sea borders are open!
Flights currently available from Auckland, New Zealand with Air New Zealand and Jetstar,
and from Pape'ete, Tahiti with Air Rarotonga.
Non-stop flights from Honolulu, Hawaii with Hawaiian Airlines will commence 20 May 2023 and Sydney, Australia with Jetstar from 29 June 2023.
No more vaccination requirements. No quarantine or isolation on arrival.
For the latest up-to-date information and FAQS follow the links below:
>>>> Travel Advisory Cook Islands - click HERE <<<<
>>>> Travel Advisory New Zealand - click HERE <<<<
COVID-19 Safety. Our dedicated team here at Ikurangi Eco Retreat are committed to keeping you safe during your stay with us:
- The overall layout of our property gives us an advantage as all structures are stand-alone with open-air access allowing for greater ventilation and air flow
- Each guestroom has its own exterior entrance, a large front deck and all have been strategically placed to ensure space and privacy between rooms
- Physical distancing is made easy with your complimentary breakfast served directly to your room
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning protocols using Enviro-Giene, an eco-friendly cleanser that eliminates coronavirus
- We offer “opt-in” (normal housekeeping) or “opt-out” (restricted social distancing housekeeping)
- Antibacterial hand sanitiser is available in all public areas which are but two, being our reception area and communal studio
- Our snorkelling equipment is sanitised and stored in an antibacterial solution